The principle of non-harming extends not only to ourselves and others, but to all living creatures and the environment that supports life. Ahimsa Yoga is committed to sound environmental business practices. In our operations we:
- purchase electricity from renewable sources (Bullfrog Power)
- provide reverse-osmosis filtered water and glass jars to eliminate the need for students to bring plastic water bottles
- provide high-powered hand dryers and hand towels to eliminate the need for paper towels in bathrooms
- use 100% recycled paper products
- use bio-degradable, non-toxic cleaning products
- conserve energy through the use of programmable thermostats
Have an idea for other things we can do to help protect and improve the environment? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit the feedback form below to share your ideas with us.